terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2008

For you.....

Today i'm writting in english so that you can understand.....This is the smile I miss the most, the smile that changed all I thought about love and distance relations...I always believed that it was only possible to love a person that was near me, living close to me, spending time with me... But, Rennes totally changed that idea....I met you....
Now that we are apart, so many miles separating us phisically, i miss you....I miss your smile, your touch, your eyes, your skin, your voice...I miss you all.....
And I love you...Not that love that ends with a fight like I had one in the past....But the real love...The love that makes me have a stupid smile in my face for all day, that makes me stand in the middle of the street stearing to the skys wondering what are you doing,that makes me spend the nights inside my car loking to stars and speak with them because i'm sure that the message will be delivered to you....
I love you because something tells me that you're the one and that one day we are going to be together....
I love you because you are perfect to me...We match together...I never felt this before....
So today I'm writting in english so that you can know what I am thinking all day.....
Receive my kiss....
Yours,
Catarina

P.S: I'm counting days :)

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Anónimo disse...

Oh so cute :)
If the text is in english, my coment will be in english (it'll have so many mistakes, but yeah...).
Cat I miss you a lot: of you posts, of your fotos, your company, well I think you understant my ideia LOL.
I'm glad you find someone to love (like de song xD). In the post you right for that person - he's cute by the way -and I think you are living the historical love story from de movies, true love in other words.
I don't have much to say now.
I care for you, and you know that ;)
Kiss*

Anónimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.